The Municipal Summits are statewide educational and networking events that bring together stakeholders in local and state government to share ideas and discover resources, coordinated by the Montana League of Cities and Towns (MLCT), the Montana Municipal Interlocal Authority (MMIA), and the MSU Local Government Center (LGC).
2019 Summit topics include:
- Legislative Update – MLCT
- Public Information Requests – MLCT
- Child Abuse Prevention in Municipal Operations – MMIA
- Liability 101 – MMIA
- Roles and Responsibilities – LGC
- Final Q&A – MLCT, MMIA, and LGC staff
Lunch will be provided.