We offer competitive starting salaries and base future raises on both market rates and employee performance!
Permanent employees have the following benefits:
- Holiday, Annual and Sick Leave
- 457b Retirement Account
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Wellness Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Insurance such as Disability, Life and AD & D
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and Development
- Flexible Schedules
Pooling resources to provide quality, cost-effective self-funded coverage and risk management services including outreach, education, and training for all Montana cities and towns.
To be a proactive and adaptive risk management leader in coverages and risk management practices by collaborating with members and key partners, providing overall stability and advocacy for Montana cities and towns.
- Customer-Focused Service and Programs
- Financial Soundness
- Continuous Improvement
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Accountability and Transparency