We offer competitive starting salaries and base future raises on both market rates and employee performance!
Permanent employees have the following benefits:
- Holiday, Annual and Sick Leave
- 457b Retirement Account
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Wellness Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Insurance such as Disability, Life and AD & D
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and Development
- Flexible Schedules
Pooling resources to provide quality, cost-effective self-funded coverage and risk management services including outreach, education, and training for all Montana cities and towns.
To be a proactive and adaptive risk management leader in coverages and risk management practices by collaborating with members and key partners, providing overall stability and advocacy for Montana cities and towns.
- Customer-Focused Service and Programs
- Financial Soundness
- Continuous Improvement
- Safe and Healthy Work Environment
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Accountability and Transparency
Careers with MMIA
Workers' Compensation Claims Examiner (PDF)
Come build your career with the Montana Municipal Interlocal Authority (MMIA) as our next Workers’ Compensation Claims Examiner. MMIA WC Claims Examiners are self-starting, mission-driven, and community minded individuals. We value innovation and work to create a collaborative culture where employees are valued and encouraged to share ideas. Employees often work together and there is an emphasis on brainstorming, feedback, innovation of processes, and claims discussions.
Thank you for your interest in a career with MMIA.
Contact us with questions you may have regarding employment opportunities.
MMIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.