Limiting Risk in Telework Arrangements
Due to the unique circumstances around COVID-19, MMIA has received a number of questions regarding teleworking arrangements. During this pandemic, many employers have offered telework. It is important to remember telework arrangements may not work for all organizations, positions or employees. Practices vary widely depending on the organization. To learn more about limiting risk in telework arrangements including liability, cyber liability, and workers’ compensation claims, please read our:
Limiting Risk in Telework Arrangements Risk Management Bulletin.
The following sites provide examples of public entity policies and practices, training resources, and cybersecurity resources.
- Montana State Telework Policy
- Federal Agency Telework Policy Examples
- Federal Telework Training Resources
- Beazley Academy Webinar – Remote Working Securely Mitigating Risks and Avoiding Scams
- Beazley Academy – Cybersecurity Tips for Remote Working during the Coronavirus Outbreak