Montana Municipal Attorneys! Join us May 9-11, 2018 for the upcoming Jim Tillotson Service Program! We will offer you FREE CLE credits, an opportunity to network with your peers, and to learn about issues that are important to your municipalities.
- ADA Requirements for Municipalities – Kelly A. Lynch
- Course and Scope – Steve Wade
- Cybersecurity Preparedness- The Legal Landscape and Incident Response Survival Guide – David M. Brown
- Breat Test Foundation For trial and Recent Defense Challanges
- Government Lawyer Ethics- Client – Constituent Communications – Professor Jordan Gross
- Privacy, Privilege, and the Public’s Right to Know and Participate – Harlan B. Krogh
- Rouge Mayors Council Cousins and Stubborn Judges-Separation of Powers – Sam Painter