Thank you for attending the Jim Tillotson Service Program May 8-10, 2019. Your attendance is being reported to the Montana CLE, and you may earn up to 13.5 CLE credits, including 3 Ethics credits!
If you did not have time to submit your evaluation of our 2019 course, you can do so now at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2019Tillotson
You can view copies of the presentations below.
- Claims Case Study: T.F. and S.H. v. City of Helena: Avoiding and defending sexual assault claims – William L. Crowley, Natasha Prinzing Jones, and Tracey Neighbor Johnson, Boone Karlberg P.C.
- Contract and Coverage Considerations – Chad Adams, Browning, Kaleczyc, Berry & Hoven and Ann Komac, MMIA
- New Montana Criminal Legislation – 2019 Session – Ole Olson and Chris McConnell Assistant Attorneys General
- Legal Issues Concerning Homelessness Public Intoxication Panhandling – Brent Brooks, Billings City Attorney; Jim Nugent, Missoula City Attorney; and Ryan Sudbury, Deputy Missoula City Attorney
- Local Government Ethics and Political Practices – Jeff Mangan, Montana Commissioner of Political Practices