Add to Calendar
The Municipal Summits are statewide educational and networking events that bring together stakeholders in local and state government to share ideas and discover resources, coordinated by the Montana League of Cities and Towns (League), the Montana Municipal Interlocal Authority (MMIA), and the MSU Local Government Center (LGC). Clerks who attend a Summit and take the quiz are eligible to earn up to 6 Clerk's CE Credits.
- Municipal government overview
- Protecting local decision making
- Ongoing collaborations/Projects
- MMIA Claims process
- Coverage Changes Affecting Libraries and Library Boards
- Employment Practices: Employment Types and Wrongful Discharge