2020 Municipal Summits
The Municipal Summits are statewide educational and networking events created for municipal leaders and staff. They bring together local and state government stakeholders, local legislators and legislative candidates, and more to share ideas and discover resources.
The Summits are open to all city staff and elected officials, and we encourage all to participate in the Summits. MMCT&FOA and Attorney credits are available to those who attend.
The Summits are coordinated by the Montana League of Cities and Towns, the Montana Municipal Interlocal Authority, and the MSU Local Government Center.
2020 Dates and Locations are:
- May 19 – Missoula: Fire Station #4, Community Room, 3011 Latimor St
- May 20 – Kalispell: City Hall, Council Chambers. 201 First Ave E
- May 27 – Dillon: City Hall, Council Chambers, 125 N Idaho
- June 2 – Wolf Point: Fort Peck Community College, 301 Benton St
- June 3 – Forsyth: Haugo Center, Rosebud Rm, 475 Rosebud
- June 4 – Laurel: Best Western, Conference Room, 205 SE 4th St
- June 8 – Butte:
- June 16 – Belgrade: Central Valley Fire District, Fire Station #1, 215 Wings Way
- June 23 – Great Falls: Civic Center, Gibson Room, 2 Park Dr South
- June 24 – Lewistown: Fire Training Hall, 305 W Watson St
Come for one session or the whole day; lunch will be provided.
There is no cost for registration. If you have any questions, please contact Pam Forsman at 406-443-0907 Ext. 113 or via email.