2019 Municipal Summits
The Municipal Summits are statewide educational and networking events that bring together stakeholders in local and state government to share ideas and discover resources, coordinated by the Montana League of Cities and Towns (MLCT), the Montana Municipal Interlocal Authority (MMIA), and the MSU Local Government Center (LGC).
The Municipal Summits are open to all city staff and elected officials, and we encourage all to participate in the Summits. MMCT&FOA credits are available to those who attend.
2019 Dates and Locations are:
- May 21 – Deer Lodge: Elks Club, 230 Main St
- May 23 – Hamilton: Hamilton City Hall, Community Room, 223 S 2nd Street
- May 28 – East Helena: East Helena City Hall, Room 110 306 E Main St
- May 29 – Conrad: Norley Hall, 300 N. Virginia St
- May 30 – Lewistown: Fire Training Hall, 305 W Watson St
- June 4 – Columbia Falls: Fire Hall, 624 1st Ave West
- June 6 – Bozeman: Bozeman City Hall Building, City Commission Room, 121 N Rouse
- June 11 – Sidney: Richland County Extension, 1499 N Central Ave
- June 12 – Colstrip: City Hall Council Chambers, 12 Cherry St
2019 Summit Topics include:
- Legislative Update – MLCT
- Public Information Requests – MLCT
- Child Abuse Prevention for Municipal Operations – MMIA
- Liability 101 – MMIA
- Roles and Responsibilities – LGC
Lunch will be provided.
There is no cost for registration. If you have any questions, please contact Janel Favero, MMIA Communication Specialist at 406-495-7016 or via email .