2019 Municipal Summits
The Municipal Summits are statewide educational and networking events that bring together stakeholders in local and state government to share ideas and discover resources, coordinated by the Montana League of Cities and Towns (MLCT), the Montana Municipal Interlocal Authority (MMIA), and the MSU Local Government Center (LGC).
2019 Summit topics include:
- Legislative Update – MLCT
- Public Records Requests – MLCT
- Child Abuse Prevention for Municipal Operations – MMIA
- Liability 101 – MMIA
- Roles and Responsibilities – LGC
- Final Q&A – MLCT, MMIA, and LGC staff
Please RSVP online to help ensure this event is adequately structured for the total number of participants. There is no cost for registration. If you have any questions, please contact Janel Favero, MMIA Communication Specialist at 406-495-7016 or via email email@example.com.
Lunch will be provided.